a year of living christianly
I was an Evangelical preacher and missionary until I lost my faith around 2013.
2018 is my year of living christianly. Even though I don’t believe, I’m praying, reading the Bible, going to church, and doing other christianly things. I’m doing this to explore the Christian path again, and see what treasures I can find along its way.
I’m also doing this for conversation, so feel free to contact me for advice, rebuke, or to talk about your own experiences with faith and loss.
A Christianly Reading List
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Intimacy with God by Thomas Keating
- The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbes
- The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- A Christian Manifesto by Francis A. Schaeffer
- Desiring God by John Piper
- Intimacy With God by Thomas Keating
- The Valley of Vision by Arthur Bennet
- Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot
- reader suggestions…
Some Christianly Bible Commentary