by MW Cook
The talented K.L. Schengel over at My Random Muse has just awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. It’s a sexy little thing that’s running around the Internet, helping bloggers share their favorite blogs. Here are the rules that come with winning:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks!
- Share seven bits of information about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen blogs you have been enjoying lately and let them know.
My Seven Things:
- I value love and understanding above everything else.
- I’m a vegetarian.
- I have stretchy skin.
- In high school I was in a club whose only activity was watching anime during lunch in the art room.
- My wife and I still watch anime.
- I’ve lived in rural Pakistan, speak Urdu and have delivered a baby water buffalo.
- On a camping trip I have tried sewing my own wound with fishing line and a safety pin. Didn’t work.
The Blogs I Like to Read:
- The Southern Scrawl. A girl’s thoughts on writing, editing and publishing.
- Needle and Nest Design. Home-making, art-making and everything in between. Beautiful.
- Beyond All Sanity and Reason. One of the best-written and wittiest blogs out there. Not often updated, but pure gold.
- Jamie the Very Worst Missionary. Wonderful observations on life and religion from a missionary in Costa Rica.
- Just One More Chapter. Book reviews from one of the greatest ladies in the world – my mom!
- Sage on a Page. Rarely updated thoughts on life and existence.
- Andrewmackay.net. A man in search of inspiration, laughs and great reads.
- The Parish. Honest, raw observations on evangelicalism in the West.
- Without Guile. More observations on evangelicalism in the West.
- Frequently Unasked Questions. There are no tidy answers to the questions of life, faith and people.
- Novel Doctor. Some people learn best from step by step instruction. This blog isn’t for them.
- Carl Medearis. I can hardly put a label on this guy. Go read him and try for yourself.
- Novel Girl. Clear writing advice and comprehensive book reviews.
- Passion on a Post-It. Love it? Write it! Live it…
What blogs do you love reading?