Christmas came and went…joy!
- Here’s a list of the booty:
- Settlers of Catan
- 3 books – I, Robot and Caves of Steel both by Isaac Asimov, and Life and Letters of Henry Martyn by John Sargent
- A beautiful Fedora
- Chocolate out the wa-zoo
- A Spider-man electric toothbrush
- A very nice Willow Creek figurine of a mother and father with a baby
- And probably some other goodies that I missed.
I seem to be a very rich man. I really wish I understood that a bit better. Off to Peterborough, see you there!