Tell Me a Story
by MW Cook
Stories are important to me. You want to know why? I’ll tell you.
- Stories can hold a lot more meaning and truth in a shorter form than mere preaching and info-dumps.
- Stories are an expression of the creative spark that God placed in every human.
- Stories can preserve, proclaim and process Truth.
- Jesus told stories. Much of the Bible is devoted to stories.
- Stories, when properly enjoyed, are more fun than TV, movies and video games put together.
- Stories are able to tell us many things about many subjects in a very short time.
- Stories exercise our creativity.
- Stories last forever.
- Stories, when written well, can be a powerful force for good.
- I like stories.
This is second-hand unless you’re reading it at http://www.theilliteratescribe.com